Monument to Alexander Kolchak
Opening of the monument took place in 2004 in honor of the 130th anniversary from the date of his birth. This sculpture is made by Vyacheslav Klykov, People's Artist of Russia. The height of the monument is more than five meters. The monument was the first monument to the famous admiral in Russia. The sculpture was installed near Znamenskaya church near the Angara river and the place where Kolchak was shot in 1920. On the pedestal of the monument are depicted the bas-reliefs of two soldiers, the brothers in the form of a red and white army, lowered their rifles, bayonets, which symbolizes the end of the civil war.