Irkutsk Academic Drama Theatre of N.P. Okhlopkov
The first building was built in Irkutsk in 1851. Throughout its history, the theater has gone through 3 fires. In 1897, construction was completed on a stone building designed by the chief architect of the Board of Imperial theaters V.A. Shreter. In 1997 - 99 years the building was reconstructed. It was the largest building in the region in the late 20th century. Today Irkutsk Drama Theatre is one of Russia's best in technical equipment.